Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.
PLEASE NOTE: We use Submission Manager for fiction submissions only. Poetry and nonfiction submissions should be sent by post with a self-addressed stamped envelope to The Hudson Review, 33 West 67th Street, New York, NY 10023. Please see submission schedule below. Hudson Review subscribers are welcome to submit writing of any genre at any time by post with an SASE.
Fiction: September 1 through November 30
Poetry: April 1 through June 30
Nonfiction: January 1 through March 31